Projects Facility ManagementShow this page in the menu
The field of facility management influences organisations' circular performance. For instance, this field influences the organisation's accommodation, maintenance, use, energy, water, furnishing, office requirements and facility services. The field of facility management is responsible for organising these processes.
When starting circular procurement, many organisations opt for the facility management domain as this domain comprises secondary processes and is therefore less risky. Products in the facility management domain also often have a more limited service life, making it easier to make agreements about future high-grade reuse. Moreover, in the facility management domain a relatively high number of market sectors are also reasonably well-developed regarding circular propositions, such as office furnishing or waste management.
- Pon circular pilot projects
- Circular pilot projects municipality of Utrecht
- Circular procurement Meerlanden
- Circular hoardings pilot for Schiphol
- Lune litter bins from Brink Industrial
- Royal HaskoningDHV Circular pilot projects
- Sustainable holidays at Landal GreenParks
- Circular coffee municipality of Enschede
- Circular projects GP Groot/Sortiva
- Sustainable tenders by NS
- Circular economy projects Alliander
- Reduction of food waste in Rijkswaterstaat meeting lunches