Construction and infrastructure projectsShow this page in the menu
Large quantities of resources are consumed throughout the construction industry with major waste streams arising during the construction, renovation and demolition of buildings. Construction consumes more than half of resources used in the Netherlands.
The majority of demolition waste is recycled and used as a foundation material for infrastructure i.e. groundwork, road and hydraulic engineering and civil engineering. When renovating roads, the foundation material can be re-used without any problems as foundation material which means that there is no need for new granulate.
- Circular concrete chain and multi-hydraulic engineering
- Circular economy The municipality of The Hague
- Copper8 sustainable office environment
- Circular procurement municipality of Amersfoort
- Circular economy office furnishing in Rabobank's Zilver Building
- Municipality of Amsterdam goes circular
- Circular economy projects Alliander
- Circular hoardings pilot for Schiphol
- Circular road map municipality of Rotterdam
- Pavilions based on circular principles, municipality of Leeuwarden
- Circular building National Library of the Netherlands